BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the lil girl i saw in mp.

few weeks ago, my dad wanted to go MP for a steamboat as the boss asked us to go that day. argh, we don't really like the food there as they're all frozen food. since my parents haven been there for years already. so we made a visit there. yeah. they've improved a lot since the very first time. i did told the lady boss that the drinks aint sweet enough. just like water. hmm. and i still remember the food made my dad diarrhea like anything. lol. aargh. improved the place only just some additional food. but the food is still the same. frozen ones. chey.. i only like the wifi. cuz i can chat with my cousins through MSN. lol. but then something turned me on. the lil girl i saw in the wash room. made me think of my lil cousin sister when she was young. hmm. i managed to take her photo. well, she's so cute that i couldn't resist her. will never forget how she walk and talk till now. it's like i just saw her yesterday. hmm. so cute.




look at her face. OMG. i miss her again.

0 comments: