BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Backed In Kl.

After A month of break, I'm finally back to college life.
I feel good cuz I get to do things like a usual people.
I feel bad cuz I miss my family and home.
So that's good and bad. Hmmm.
I came back with Catherine.
She accompany me all the way back to KL along with lil Cassy.
So cute. OMG. I just realize I never take a single picture with Catherine.
I'm so sorry Catherine.
Ahh. feel good after arriving KL safe and sound.
DAmn MR TINA! troubled me to go financial department just to pay the parking fee in condo.
CAn't I pay tomorrow along with course fee? WTF.FINE!
Luckily parking in condo is not a problem at all. parking's spacious and it's very convenient.
=P

❧♥ loving my life here, Missing my life in Ipoh.

0 comments: