BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Good Day with Good and bad moments.

Well, tell out the bad news first.

I was reversing my car and I accidentally made a scratch on it. Sigh.
I'm so sad about it. But mom said it's just a small matter. spray back the colour will do. but it's not nice looking at it d. =(
Good news is. I get to use MAXIS broadband for free. 4 months free and when the fifth month start, I gotta pay only RM68 instead of RM138 forever. Damn worth it huh?
The other good news is, I learnt alot from Uncle Tan.
He's so friendly and I talked to him from ipoh to KL and KL back to Ipoh.
I bet he's a very rich and successful man.
By what I heard and told, He's a successful man. Proud of ya uncle! Cuz you dont show off, and you have pretty damn good attitudes.
Awww. He's so good. and I felt lucky that I've learnt alot from them.
Never never look down on people peeps. It's forever not a good thing and forever people will hate cha!
There's a few examples. Why Michael Jackson wanted to turn to white?
Because he was racial discriminated by the Whites. He hates to be black cuz people will look down on him.
No offense,Hope you guys understand. Hmm.
Thanks Uncle for the whole day. I talked a lot today. =) I know. Cuz it's been months I never see Jet yin. Teehee.

Okay. July came and It's gonna reach my red letter day.
I miss my roomie and friends in KL. Especially Di Chang.
But now, I dont feel like going back. CUz my home is the best place to live.
Ahaahahahahaha. Loving My life everyday to the max!
Still feel bad cuz of the scratches on my car.=(

0 comments: