BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday's activities.


Woke up at about 11.30am.
Got sounded like shyt. Cuz it's a Sunday.
Dim sum time over. So skipped my breakfast.
Actually we ate. We ate uncle Koh's egg again.
Mom made us the soft boiled eggs and we ate 1 each.
Friggin big and heathy, He gonna publish in the market soon.
Hmm. then we went to Sunway city ipoh.
Daddy just wanna check out his precious bunglow lot.Argh. long more way to go tho.
So after that we went to first garden, cuz daddy saw the newspaper advertisement about the restaurant that sells river fish.
So we searched and searched. OMG. hell long. about 1 hour in the car surrounding silibin, first garden and meru valley side. Learn a lot of new stuff again.
We then gave up in searching cuz my dad never bring the newspaper out but when we reached old town area, he resist to get to the place. asked us to buy 1 new newspaper and get the address. Mommy quickly call her friend to read out the address for her.
Daddy insisted. WTH. so it's actually just around my friend's house.
AND IT WASN'T THAT DELICIOUS AFTER ALL
HAHA. We bet and if it's nt delicious, daddy will give us 100 each.
LOL. But we just make a joke.



Oh. That's the lake beside Unique Restaurant. So many fish inside cuz fishing was prohibited.
That's the way to the spa place.
That's a close up view of the lil spa resort. Cant
wait till it gets done and I'm going for it.
Daddy said it's gonna be pricy but worthwhile. About 1k over for a day.
I just love the Hot springs. I miss my smooth and silky skin so badly.




His friend called him out to have coffee talks bout business and all.
So He went to kopitiam in ipoh garden and left us at Jusco.
lauder to get my eyebrows trimmed.Thanks Aunt
DARNNNNN bored in Jusco. Nothing to do there.
Went to este
ey Christine. Hee. Loving my thick brows which I dont even need to draw it. Teehee.
d less clothes. I made up my mind to buy clothes in kl next week when i go back to kl.
The dress I tried on as if I'm using some unwanted cloth to sew out that. Eww.

NOt
Went to Padini but nothing caught my eyes again. I have no idea why. getting less a
nnice at all. I forgot to seethe price but I bet it's RM119. Cuz new dresses always cost this price. HAHA.
so followed mom to food department to get foood and stuff.



The Dress I tried on. Not worth le.
Ahaha. A little camwhore.



went to kopitiam in JJ just to sit and wait for daddy.
Head home after that.
At night we went for
the porridge steamboat.
That's the end.

Tada..


0 comments: