BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Grandma's Existence.


I drove Up to Batu Gajah Just to fetch Nanny to my house. Cuz she was A little ill.
Main Reason: she want Us to care about her.
So my sister accompanied me there. It was my first time driving to BG.The next morning we went to Hillcity for Dim sum, ate MCD for lunch and then
We went to church on saturday evening,
Then to Unique again. Our All-season dining place. Hmm.
NOthing much. the next day, we went to KL just to fetch grandma there.
Left her at The Gardens with my cousin and uncle, they sent her back to their house.
then shopped awhile and we left.
Was A moody day in KL.



My Naughty Sister Did That before we went to MCD Drive Thru.






Waiting for Foodie
See That Couple. Cam-whoring. I thought What happened. My sis asked me to look there.

Was In Unique. Random Shots.

The LEft Over.
Daddy's Pace Before Work.




Missing Someone So Badly. Sigh.

0 comments: