BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A lovely SAturday.

Well, I have no idea why today I got so much compliments.

But I'm just writing them out.
I woke up not too late today.
After lunch, I went to the saloon with mommy.
I wanna get my hair washed but uncle Vincent ended up trimming my hair ends.
He asked me: " you study in KL, nobody come over to ask you to go for hair shampoo advertisement?"
I said; "nope, Uncle. Impossible eh."
He said:" no, your hair is nice and long and you have the looks. nowadays seldom people keep so long d, then you can have free shampoo for years." LOL
I just replied him:" Uncle, I dont have the body"
He said: " NO la. you're still young. =)


When I went to church, a little rich girl looked at me and smiled.
Well, I dont know her. All I knew was she kept smiling at me as if am a joker or what?
I sat beside an old man. He was pretty friendly, he wanted to change my paper cup.
He said :"mines got butterfly nicer ma. Take mines."
I said :"no la uncle, it's okay. Thank you."
We sang a song where normally everyone will hold each other's hand. He looked at me and said you dont mind right? I said nope."
so we sang happily. LOL


After mass ended.
we went to gourmet square.
The satay girl came over, left the satay and she said, nice hair you got.
I was so shock and another old lady came and said. Whoa. 3 of you look so pretty.
My mom was so happy. LOL
Now I realized. Whoa. Why today so many people praise us?
I shall take all as compliments. Thanks people.
Hope all that were sincere. =)
Happy day that today was a good day.
GOD bless people!
Happy Feast Day, Mary Mother.




0 comments: