BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A family visit to KL. Just to see me. =)

As usual, after class, I call my uncle to come and pick me up to my another uncle's place as Uncle Simon went to Australia. Uncle Peng came and fetch me to Uncle Simon's place. Grandma's there and Uncle Yong and my Fifth aunt from Johor coming down. I'm so glad that they're coming the next day. Cuz JoJo will be following. So glad that I get to eat some home cooked food by the maid. pretty tasty. Burrrpp. Head to bed at about 2am.

The next day slept till about 11am, went down for breakfast and to disturb COCO the naughty puddy Doggie. Just feed him with his cookies and Chiaoz. Accompany grandma about 2 hours and ran up to get ready for shopping. Yup. Shopping alone. wanna drive myself there but my grandma still worried. so Uncle Peng fetched me there again. shop till about 9, my uncle called telling me that Uncle Yong is here. That's why I went home. cuz it's just 3KM away from uncle's house in Tropicana.
After all, I bought pretty much stuff from Ikea and some from the Curve. Argh. some girlie stuff, lingerie and a dress. teehee. but something sad happened. argh, it;s okay.

Aww. JoJo's freaking cute tho. Grabbed her and cuddle with. Saw my uncle and aunt. so happily asking me how's life in KL and all. Hmm. so after that I was waiting for my parents to come. Finally they arrived. I felt so happy to see them. After that, we chit chat and all. about 1am, lights off.


The next day Jojo was listening to the weird sound my aunt did. made her so curious. she spin her head left right. Aren't she cute? Awww. I'm missing her already.



Baby JoJo. Though I'm not your owner, I still Love you Pretty LOTs!


Went to Pavillion in the afternoon. WEnt to Ichiban Boshi.





















after dinner in some place near Sunway, left my aunt. farewell parents then I just went up. Tears just rolled down from my eyes. that was a blessed weekend.

0 comments: