BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sweet Weekend with Cousin Sister Joan.

It was Friday. As Usual, Mood Swing Every Friday Especially after 2.30Pm. haha. Joan and Joanne came to Sunway to fetch me out shopping and to their house. Heh Heh. Went to pyramid and shop till about 7-8pm cuz we scare of the traffic jam on the Federal highway so we went home later. About 9 we reached home. had Aunt's home cooked food. It's ben weeks I never get to eat homecook food. I finished up the soup and the steam fish. Owhhh. So Yummy due to the fact that I miss Home cooked food so badly. HAHA.

The next morning, I heard a couple of lil girls voice talking about some stories and laughters, so I woke up, Brushed my teeth and I saw the 3 Lil kids my aunt babysit them. Hmm. they're too cute to resist. So we head out for breakfast after Joan woke up. Joanne didn't follow cuz she have to study for exam. hmm. I feel like bring them along but Can't.

After breakfast, I reached home. Glad to see the 2 girls again. So it was lunch time for both of them. Baby just woke up.So cutee. I chatted alot with the 2 girls about cinderella, little mermaid and I want them to watch Enchanted. They wish that I can bring the movie back to KL for them to watch. they love it so much. After bathing, Joan and I prepared to go Pavillion for shopping. Let the pictures tell the story. So I bought 3 t shirts from dorothy and a black dress, A hairband, and a pouch. Went to Sakae for Dinner and bought my Favourite-never-miss-magazines. CLEO, SEVENTEEN, and female. =)


About 9 we drove home. We saw Uncle and Aunt backed from church. Hmm. What a happy day.

























The End.

0 comments: