BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Event I forgot to Post Before this



It WAs A FriDaY, AfteR CLass, ElAiNe CaMe AnD PiCkEd Me Up AfteR work, BeFore ThAT I Had A RanDom ChAt In MSn WIth BerNard and I was Crying that time cuz I heard dad's favourite song when we usually listen to when we head to CAmeron. Homesick that time.Then I heard DaVid ArchuLetTa's live.

Then After 2 hours of chatting, Elaine came late due to the traffic jams.
Head to Janet's place but before that, she was busy with her "wild Boar" / "Milo Nestle" She said there was a traffic jam from bumper to bumper. Argh. Whatever. We went to A coffeehouse to have a coffee talk while waiting for Janet's existence.HAHAHA.

After that we had sushi and head back to Janet's condo.





Cuz the next day we're going back to Ipoh for Ching bing.
So the next day We went for Manicure, Elaine went for pedicure.



Met Alicia.
Showed her my Nails.
SNappie SNap again.







till lunch time head home
-have lunch,
-chit chat with sister
-daddy drove home my baby
-test drive

at night we went to church,
dinner,
JJ, Meet catherine,
Shopping,
went to Sincero.
Till 1am, Talked in the car.
Left. Bubbyes.
















Playing with Words....


✌ Who CAres Me??




0 comments: