BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

A Good Weekend I've Spent!




Clock stroked 2pm. I got a short toilet break.
So We walked out of class to get heat. It was freaking cold in class.
Bernard Phoned me and He asked What time he can come and fetch me.
I was shocked cuz I thought Elaine would come after work.
It was an unexpected call. So I told him to come at 3pm cuz I dismissed at 2.30pm
Went home straight after Class, sent my assignment to my lecturer and start packing my clothes.


By 3pm, he came. fetched me to Elaine's place.
I was shocked that Elaine got appendix and she have to admit hospital.
WHat a Sigh. Thought to enjoy Bernard's returning but in the end we enjoy ourselves.
about 4-5pm, Bernard fetched Elaine to the the Medical centre and We went and fetch Bernard's beloved GF
Jeannette.
We went to Pyramid cuz it's just opposite Jeannette's workplace.
Gosh. Bernard still like a kiddo, he went to the arcade just to finish his tokens.
Okay so he played and syiok sendiri by speeding at the conner ring.
LOL
after that, Jeannette wined a bit cuz she dont wanna go FRIDAYs but in the end we went cuz Bernard wants to go.
I ordered a chicken, Bernard ordered a set of fish and chips along with cheese macaroni and Jeannette ordered a Salmon Spagetti.
pretty Yummy but the chicken was Pretty dry.not tender as CHILLIES!
I went back to condo to get my toothbrush cuz I forgot and then We went back to Elaine's place.
Watched movie and Bernard wants supper.
HE cooked himself a bowl of korean noodles.
He seduces us with his bowl of noodles. WTH!
NVM. then Jeannette knew I had sore throat, she made me A cup of HO YAN HO herbal tea.
So refreshing. Thanks Jeannette.
That was the night!
Phew.



The next morning, Bernard woke up and slammed the door to wake everyone up.
I don't care and I just slept till he left, Jeannette woke me up for breakfast and then to visit Elaine with Janet.
So we went downstairs cafe for food then we met Janet and left. I noticed the wa tan hor seems to be Yummy.
gonna order it the next time I come.HAHA.
visited Elaine. she's pretty good. Still joke like normal. haha.
about an hour later we left.
Janet left us at Elaine's place and Bernard came back.
We went to Jeannette's friend;s new place for lunch.
both of them ate the curry noodles, I ate the satay sauce noodle.
The cafe's name was THE ZOO.
pretty nice. I like the food.
then , we went to Subang Parade to shop.
Bernard had appointment with his cambodia friend in starhill.
so he went, left us at elaine;s place.
Jeannette and me lying on the sofa. 1 each. LOL. We were so restless and we eventually fell asleep. LOL
woke up and we decided to bake a cake.
head to Giant to get the ingredients and we left.
Went to SS25 for Dinner in WILLIAM's corner.
MY scewvy chicken!freaking big portion! Yummy.
We head home and bake the cake.




Bathed and Elaine's sis came to get her clothes for her.
Waited for Bernard to come back at 2am! Wth.
Luckily he got us chicken wings. HAHA.
forgivable..
Jeannette asked him to see the fridge, and all the sweet words came out.
ARGh. DAmn cold for me. I'm as usual the spotlight shining upon them! WTF
Keeep teasing me like stupid.HAHA. AND I DONT CARE!
Chit chat awhile and off to bed at about 4am.
That was the day! Tee HEe.


The Sunday afternoon we woke up, head downstairs for our brunch.
took some pictures.
Stupid BErnard took my camera and start camwhoring. HAHA. We kept laughing looking at his stupidity.








and continue resting.
till the evening we went swimming.
Play like kids.
i found this lil girl's cuteness
so I snapped her. she was so shy.
but she's cute.
DAMN CUTEE>



Jeannette lost her sandals


Some Kid thought It was his shoes and wore it home. HAHAHa
Bernard went up barefoot.
LOL.
bathed and had dinner with Janet.
Yummy CRabbieeeee and prawnnn.
went to Elaine;s mom's place to visit Elaine cuz Bernard haven visit her.
Got her A box of birdnest drink.
then we left, Bernard's boss wanna hand him a laptop.
after that he took me to a night market to get Jeannette a sandal for temporary.
her beloved sandal lost d. so get 1. I got 1 too, to wear in my condo. HAHA
I was sent home to condo safe and sound.
Farewell Bernard.
That was the day. Thanks All of you for the treats and all.
I appreciate it alot.
That's why DI Chang always say I get t eat good stuff every weekend.
Indeed I am! =)

0 comments: