BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another Enjoyable Weekend.

It was another Friday, Uncle Simon Rang me and pick me up. but I have discussion with Di Chang and other friends about our assignments and presentations. But in the end, Hiba have to go somewhere so We cancelled the meeting the next morning. What a sigh. NVM.

Rang Uncle Simon. He had meeting and then he came and fetched me.
He bought me some Chinese Cuisines and we went back to his place.
He don't wanna take me to restaurants for lunch cuz at night we'll be going to eat seafood.
Too bad the maid went back to Indon for a week.
so we have to bear with it.
Aunt clean the place. sigh. See her mopping the floor. Feel like helping her but she's too scary in cleanliness so she just want us to sit and let her mop.
Said hi to COCO but he still wanna bark at me. I'm going deaf very soon.
Hello everyone there.
I went to Ivan's room. left my stuff there. all the guest room were occupied,
My uncle took the room downstairs, Grandma took the one upstairs. I like Ivan's room a lot.
teehee. so I went left my stuff and started online.
Wireless wert. So Happy. cuz hostel line was terrible.
Till evening, Uncle simon purposely drove us to old klang road for seafood.
So crowded there. FREAKING CROWDED.
we can hardly get seat.
Yes Uncle Simon, We;ll get ready earlier next time.
Haha. After dinner, we head home. that was a freaking delicious dinner.
Uncle couldn't resist the chicken so he ordered again.
HAhaha, there was a new joke. Ask me if you wanna know. By my uncle. LOL
On the way home, Uncle drove us to the MCD drivethru for icecream.
So nice of uncle.
the next day was mother's day. I couldn't make it to go home cuz it was fullbooked. the train tickets I mean. Sorry MOM again.
So went home online and after that head to bed.



The next day, went to PJ new town for breakfast.
GUess what? Uncle Simon woke up freaking early, went to town to get my aunt a RM100 bucks of rose and left it beside my aunt's bed. GOsh. he bought grandma a stick of rose. A yellow one.
Aunt keep praising him not in front of him. and then start nagging him. saying that the roses are too expensive and She rather get a perfume. LMAO.
The whinning and all. I'm like spotlight as usual. TAHAHahaha.
Aunt washed the floor and some gardening. Too bad the maid was not there.
If not we will be in shopping centres. LOL.










Evening we went to Aman suria for seafood again.
Drop me back to hostel at about 10pm.
Uncle said, call me next time. always welcome you.
heh heh. Thanks for everything, Uncle Simon and Aunt.
Love you All. ❤❤


0 comments: