BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

penang temptations

We decided to go Penang to spend our weekend.Called Uncle to book the buffet lunch in Golden Sand Penang cuz Hotel G was fully booked due to Father's Day Celebration.
So that's one of my happiest trip ever. We get to shop this time. unlike the few suffering months.Thanks Daddy and Mom. I love you.


Driver of the day. Hero Of my Life.
Magazines to keep me awake.
A little camwhore when parents were in the Restrooms.

Hello Penang. Foodie.
My favourite Octopus.
That's the scenery we were facing.
Little Joelle. She's getting more and more adorable when she call me and my sister Mermaid and Hannah Montana. LMAO.
I was quite happy that day. =)
My cousin sister in law and I
Another Shot at the Lobby.
Me before we left The Hotel
Teehee. Shopping time coming.
The shot I miss up there. my favorites.
After shopping. We went to G hotel. =)
Blueks.
Miss Chubby walking over. The lobby of G hotel.
Cousin Brother's new place.
Laksa for Dinner. cuz we sere still damn full.
My aunt and her grand daughter.
Good Night and Good Bye Penang.
That's the end.
Hmm. Was missing staying in Penang.
Looking forward for my birthday in Pangkor Next Week.=)

1 comments:

Pearly Kee said...

Thank you for sharing. i hope you have a lovely time in Penang. You deserved our Awards.




Pearl
http://www.my-island-penang.com/Award.html