BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lunchie with Famile in Oversea restaurant.

We woke up pretty late. Seet yee, my sis gotta go JJ to meet her friends as a sister aka driver, I gotta fetch her there.
DAddy wanted to follow to get his shoe.So he followed. Allah! DAmn pressured when he sits beside me. Argh.
Ei sis, next time gimme a signal before you go wey. I bathed d haven even apply my hair lotion wey.
So waited outside JJ for them. Meanwhile, sis and me Camwhore in my car.
That's my retarted face. Long time never put on make up. Ugly wey.

After that, went to dad's office fetch mommy along for my brunch but it was parent's lunch. HAHA.
While waiting for food. Wanna sit on this table cuz it's facing to my car. SWT! Daddy. this position aint good.
4 Person 4 dishes, The salted egg char siew, tou fu, spring onion fried with snapper fish, and 1 weird vege.
My favourite!!! Only available during the weekends, I need more but it's the last dish d.
Now See How hungry we were. LOL
Hot tea. cleans the oil.
Daddy still busy with phone calls. Sigh.
Teehee. The demanding one.
heee. NO idea how she got this post?
Argh. refreshing hottie hot hot handky. Comfy.
Bill came. (RM98.75) argh. it's the matter of food. not the bill. LOL.
DAd told us so. But i still prefer my favourite place.
THE UNIQUE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT! HAHA.

0 comments: