BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friend's Gathering.



This time I came Back with Ei leen and her Brother by train.
Whoa. The train Damn Terrible.
That's the Best d?
Gosh..

So the next day we went MOMO.
Before that I drove to Alicia's house.
Picked her and her sis, Violet out to JJ.
then we shop awhile.
Head to kopitiam, Cuz I was thirsty.




My Twin Sister




Head home after that,
Make up, went to MOMO
Ei Leen and Wai Theng
Alicia and Me
Alicia and me In my car. While waiting for their arrival.
Driver of the day
Teehee.



THE STUPIDITY
EFFECTS
WINDY




Craziness
Normal
WTF!
She Ate 5 scoops of Ice-cream.
The Leftover.




Picked Up sisters and Tsu Ping.
LEft Tsu Ping in another MP along with the Hamster,
then Sent Alicia home,
sent Celine Home,
Finally,
Home Sweet Home.





Driver Of the Day : GOH KAR YEE
Feelings: DAmn proud.
Conclusion: Crazy!Insane!

Loving My Life. Hating The Corn man!

0 comments: