BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Cousins

Sigh. I've lost 2 cousin brothers.

Due to the fact that they got brainwashed and they dont know anything.
They're just as innocent as kids.
Included my aunt.
It's not what you thought.
Before we had this conflict,
I searched for you guys and hoping to meet you guys during the holidays.
You guys said that you got Scouts activities and all.
But it wont take you guys weeks right?
You guys dont even welcome us to your house either 1 day of the holidays.
that's alright. I thought I get to meet you guys when I come back to Ipoh for holidays.
Everything turned out to be a disappointment.
Sigh.
Life is not as easy as you thought guys.
Time will give you the answer. So do your mom.
I'm sorry for being rude that day. Cuz your mom started the rudeness by insulting my daddy.
May you guys have fun with life and will know the truth as soon as possible.
Your dad's secret we knew better than your mom.
You guys wouldn't know what did your dad did to you guys.
Hopefully life will be alright later on.
Cuz you guys are still my cousins forever.
Take care Brothers.
Missing your jokes, your laughter.
Missing Aunt's food, Laughter.
Missing all of you. sigh.
so near yet so farrr.

0 comments: