BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another outing with Jet yin and Alicia.

I phoned p jet yin whether she's free on friday or not?
cuz we plan to meet. she said okay.
She brought along her mom. her mom's cool
she treated us my brunch, Alicia's lunch.
Thanks Auntie. you're so good and friendly.
she said she misses us. so I was so shocked when she said so.
I like your mom, jet yin. =)
forgot to snap photos that time.
so wasted. we gonna meet this friday again. we'll go to Meru.=)
I miss the Singaporean+ canadian+taiwanese Rich aunty.
hope to see you there.=)
so after Jet Yin left, I went to starbucks again.
cuz where else can I go in parade?
Parade suck. The Biatches are all there.
The SOB are all there. Eeww.
The childish ones are also there. sucks!
the clothes there suck like hell.
Parade suck.So DO I.=P






0 comments: