BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Karaoke with friends

So it was the day after we had lunch together in MP. we went to K box in JJ. so we've switched rooms. HAHA.
Thank God it's cold once more. with my scarf on. we went singing and singing.
so Alicia and I think back our memories during form 3 year end. after PMR. we did went to parade to sing
We sang Listen by Beyonce. LOL. We remembered we pause awhile cause we've not more tone to sing.
gosh. damn miss it right now.
So we sang again. my friend told me She can hear us from the Washroom. LOL. ( really that loud?)
haha. so we went snappy snap snap again. haha. posting some stupid photos.
















argh. the rest view from my facebook. =)
then we had lunch in Sushi king.❤❤
I followed Alicia back to her house.
but before that her parents took me to Gunung Rapat for dinner.
thanks uncle auntie. =)
so we went home. camwhore awhile. removed make ups, then wait the baby Yang Yang to come.
he's so cute now. heh heh. ❤❤
it was too heavy rain. so his Elder Brother can't enter her house. He saw me and he cried cuz he wanted to see me.
He likes me as far as I know.
hmmm. not every kids likes me. so he's so friggin cute that i could ever resist.
Miss him alot. =) when can I see you again Baby?









0 comments: