BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Moments Leaving home. Indescribable.♡




I don't wanna Leave home.
I don't feel like facing my new life in the hectic city.
where everything needs money.
I dont wanna leave my sister. I love her lots.
she wrote a blog. She made me tears so badly.
I have never cry over blogs.
Gosh. that's my first time ever.
I gonna miss my youngest one the most.
cuz I tell her everything that happens to me.
I miss the way we played and snap photos together.
The way you bully me,
The way you make me feel happy,
The way you treated me,
The way you think of me,
Love you more than Mommy and Daddy.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Gonna miss the tip-pie toe supper.
the photo moments.
The silly tone of Speaking. with all the ZZZZ and SSS.
Hoping to see you back from school cuz I wanna have my Dinner.
Indescribable words. how much I love you as my sister.
Sorry for neglected you last time.
We can't turn back time but we can appreciate it.
Do tell me your problem.
Kar Yee Jie Jie will help you solve.
Take care and I'll come back as often as possible.
I won't be like Poppy Moore dear.
I SWEAR! ❤❤

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love your sister's hair. HAHAA. ;D

Shanice shopaholic said...

she ask you to view her blog. LOL

Live , Laugh , Love said...

Did I ? Shanice Goh Kar yee !
My hair sucks to max La !:(