BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

My nice view from My window.=)

heh heh. 1 thing good.I have pretty nice scenery here. and look at my bed. some sort like those patient's bed in the hospital. LOL.
well, life here is different. everyone is so damn rich. everyone's monthy spends around 1-2k??!! whoa. that's rich. all their new gadgets, dressing, branded handbags. I was like Duh. this is Kl. not Ipoh anymore. don't expect cheap lala girls here. Envy but I know I gonna have chance to have all this type of stuff later on. the best if i can earn my own money and spend. that's the best damn thing ever. LOL. So, my roommate is pretty friendly, housemates too. Love them alot. except the last room. they don't reall talk. hmm. But they're leaving in another 3 months time.sigh. so fast. they're so damn friendly and humorous. So nice of them. well, hopefully, we can still keep in touch.=) I kinda miss home alot. hmm. when will I get to go home again??





0 comments: