BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally

I finally get to online after days waiting in Snway KL. I would like to shout out;"fuck you, CNX!!" it's like so suck here. so by all means, everyone using the same stupid line. wth. you paid for the amount you get all this shyt? some more they've increased the price. sigh. Luckily I'm at my uncle's place. I'm so free here. I wanna go out but go out means spend money. So, wait till I save enough then I go. haha. I miss HOME alot alot. I miss my sisters, Daddy and mommy. AWWW. I feel like crying now. sigh. but hopefully, I can overcome it. not worry. I love home. I miss home. I miss shopping. I don't like hostel. I miss my house Bed. =( I wanna go home faster. No one really take me out here.=( sigh. I don't like life in KL.

0 comments: