BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Results.

I'm satisfied with my results. Tho it's not so good. But i've tried my best. Why sad?
Be happy that I've completed my high school life. Though I have no such good achievements, but the process are meaningful to me. I've been through alot of difficulties. I faced lots of laughter and gossips too. thinking back. I felt I was kinda childish last time. LOL. I'm alot different from last time. I am sure that I've been more matured than the previous me. Thanks to the guy tho you weren't a good one. LOL. Thank God for blessing me all this while.
I appreciate what i've got now. =)
Lots of ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

2 comments:

Unknown said...

weeeeeeeEEEEeeee

i am like spamming comments on your blog and your sister's blog. HAHAA.

later she kick me away.

but anyway,
glad that you appreciate your results. hehez.

CONGRATULATIONS. ;D

Live , Laugh , Love said...

What the Hell ! I won't La Please ! Write more ! It's fun to reply ! I'll Kick you away if you're not writing any comments ! : ) Alright ?